Your perfect escort for 2 days: One card - many opportunities!
- 2 days FREE ADMISSION to ALL museums & attractions
- 2 days FREE TRAVEL on ALL public transport services within the entire region of Nuremberg, Fürth and Stein.
- € 28,00
Family Tip: Children age 5 and under get a free card! Children from 6 up to 11 years pay € 6,00 (when at least one regular card is purchased).
Museums & Attractions
With the NÜRNBERGCARD you have 2 days FREE ADMISSION to ALL museums & attractions in Nuremberg and Fürth.
Mobile with the NürnbergCard
You can use the NürnbergCard for unlimited travel in Nuremberg/Fürth/Stein (zone A) on two indicated days for all subway lines, streetcars, buses as well as regional trains and S-Bahn rapid transit (DB German Railway – only 2nd class trains without supplements).
Who gets the NürnbergCard?
Any visitor who spends at least one night in Nürnberg or Fuerth.
Please note: The NurembergCard is completely free for children at the age of 5 and under - children from 6 up to 11 pay just 6 Euros (when at least one regular card is purchased).
Where can you get the NÜRNBERGCARD?
- Before arrival when booking your hotel or your package tour with the Tourism Organization
- During your stay in one of our Tourist Information Offices or the Airport Information Office
- In many hotels in Nuremberg and Fuerth
- When booking a city tour program, e.g. with DERTOUR, incl. arrival by train and overnight accommodation.
Get your NürnbergCard now!
You can also contact us via phone: +49 (0)911 2336-0
Other reports from Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt